LAvatoke is Completed.
UV paint for a friend.
<InlineMantine> So are you concerned they’re not readin what you said?
<Screamz> i’m just annoyed that they aren’t intelligent enough to be able to uphold a conversation without trying to fiddle me in their minds.
<Screamz> begin rant: i hate people who emote at me instead of talk. end rant.
<InlineMantine> :< ?
<Screamz> it’s like i wait more than 5 seconds to reply and get a /me hugs
<Screamz> or /me tickles
<Screamz> i want to /me punch you in the dick :I
Pricelists Industry vs Fandom.
If anyone would care to donate a coloured comic page for the comic industry standard list I’m willing to accept one and will give credit c8 I would’ve made one if I had an example but I don’t -A-
But yes that’s off my chest.
Of course this is based off my own browsing over price lists and how I work unfortunately my commissioner homie went idle so I can’t confirm the most vs the least one can spend.
I’ve only found one artist thus far that charges nearly as close to industry standard. Even then it’s under the standard. As far a I’m concerned anyone under the standard shouldn’t have complaints about expensive art. Fandom average is hardly one you can live by.
Would you like to get paid $30 for 3-7 days worth of work?
Yeah hey, everyone look at this. This is what EVERY artist should be able to charge, even if just the lower rungs.
ahahah ok, this actually made me remember one moment that happened on a local Con this summer, we were doing commissions there, and we were drawing A5 format chibies for 5LT(2$) they were lined, colored and looking all nice and this girl comes to us asking about prices and we tell her that chibi drawing is 2$ and she said: wow that`s too expensive and walked away.
ahahahah if only she saw this post :”D
seriously though. I sell my stuff for so cheap when I could get away with much more. Mostly because my friends are either highschoolers or college students and I can understand not having access to or having the money in general, but I’ve sold a print of an unfinished piece for $175 before to an artist/art collector friend, so I know my stuff is worth or close to being worth industry standard prices.
Its hard to see people whine at me that $10 is too expensive for a fully shaded single body when i should be selling them for more 8( But I know a lot of other people enjoy the prices because they can actually buy stuff at that price, so it’s worth it for them more than anything.
PLEASE spread this message guys….
Never cry about prices guys :<
As old news as this is, I’m glad I found it again.
Hi everyone!!! This is an art supplies giveaway for me reaching an amount of followers I said I’d do a giveaway at!
Here are the things you’ll be getting, as you can see from the photo!
- 6” by 10” Sketchbook for both wet and dry media
- A bottle of ink, you pick the color, I’ll order it from a specific site
- A fountain pen that comes with the ink from the same site
- 11 colors of Cotman Winsor & Newton watercolors
- 3 brushes
- A drawing of a subject of your choice to go on the first page! You might want to check my art out if you’re unfamiliar with me to see what types of things I usually do
And that’s that. I don’t use any of those watercolor tubes anymore, as I’ve replaced them each with higher quality tubes, so I thought: why not give them away? And I like the fountain pen I’ve been using so much that I think I’d like someone else to try it, too. I’ve also replaced the three brushes I’ve included here, so I don’t need those, either. And a drawing for good measure.
Here are the rules! Please follow these:
- No giveaway blogs. I want more people to actually see this and have a chance at getting something; a lot of artists don’t have a lot of money…
- Reblogs enter you, and a Like helps. You can’t just like - but you can do both to double your chances of just reblogging (if it falls on someone who liked it, I’ll check to see if they reblogged it)
- I’ll be checking the blog that wins to see if you’re an active blog.
- You gotta use these after they arrive! I obviously can’t enforce this, but I want to see people not being timid! Make art! That’s what these are for. I know a thing that stops a lot of people is being scared they’ll mess up and waste expensive supplies… but if this is a gift, that shouldn’t matter!
- This ends on May 24th. If I send an ask and you don’t respond within 2 days, I’ll ask the next person, and so on.
- I will ship anywhere. I’ll pay the shipping.
I think that’s everything. Have fun!!! Good luck!
A WILD YAMASK APPEARED!
I just wanted to draw something and water color it, and yamask is fairly easy to draw, so i scribbled one up and inked it, then paint!Sorry for the shitty webcam picture.